SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    J.P. Sauer und Sohn stalking rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

J.P. Sauer und Sohn stalking rifle Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. He worked up a good load...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P7Lj51cgtVs" title="YouTube video player" width="1280"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Beautiful couple of videos, Para, many thanks - greatly enjoyed. The guy a few posts up - looking for a double rifle - might benefit from watching these two videos.

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
My brother has a J.P. Sauer drilling. It belonged to our maternal grandfather via our father. I always wished I knew more about it, GF died before we were born and Dad didn't now anything about it. We played with it as kids and it was super cool. Its nice to see this video, all the "Sauerness" of his drilling present in this rifle too (checkering, engraving, sights, function).

Thanks Para for re-lighting this memory, I'll send him that link.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post