SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR build project complete!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR build project complete! Login/Join 
Picture of Speedbird
posted
Lots of time to think while I was OCONUS, had a few components already, decided to complete a mid-range M16a4 themed build... Assembly, Duracoat [East German "Falling Rain" cammo pattern], curing and bench test now complete!

PSA Virginia "Sic-Semper-Tyrannis" meme lower, PSA upper w/ FN 18" heavy barrel, Magpul kit and bi-pod, coated BCG, Spikes "Barking Spider" flash hider and Scalarworks sights (Iron sights specifically chosen to keep things sporting)

Happy with the end result; probably do Duracoat again; Cammo took a long time; took my time a few hours here and there; fun project

Special Shout-out to @MikeinNV for hooking me up with an armorers wrench

Posts: 502 | Location: Fort Couch (VA) | Registered: December 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Looks good.
I like that paint scheme.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that turned out really well.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
I agree that looks really cool, I like different camo patterns. Also good work on the Sic Semper Tyrannis lower!

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1186 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Looks sharp. How well does that muzzle device work?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post