SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    Picked up a couple new long guns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Picked up a couple new long guns Login/Join 
Member
Picture of OttoSig
posted
M1A tanker used, got a little character on the stock but appears to be in excellent condition. Leaning towards no optic at this point but I might change my mind after shooting.

10/22 RSI for an excellent price! I hate to shoot it cause it’s new in box but eventually I’ll have to.



And yes, I blame Rogue for this purchase, I’m trying to replicate his rotating bolt collection. I’m only missing the M1 Carbine now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,





Eight years to retirement! Just waiting!
 
Posts: 8039 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Nice scores. I’m a big fan of the full length stocks. I had one just like that but foolishly sold it.
 
Posts: 3638 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
That Tanker looks great.
 
Posts: 1783 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Both are good looking and cool guns. Well done!


-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
 
Posts: 8479 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I love the looks of the tanker models. I’ve wanted one for forever.


No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain
 
Posts: 3953 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Nice score on that 10/22 RSI...
I'd love to find one like that.



"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
 
Posts: 27380 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    Picked up a couple new long guns

© SIGforum 2026