SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone have experience with or know any issues with Battle Arms Development Authority ARs?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have experience with or know any issues with Battle Arms Development Authority ARs? Login/Join 
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted
This will be my first of two ARs I plan to own.

They don't have much reviews online compared to BCM, Aero, etc. I just happened to come across it when looking at an online dealer's website.

I'm trying to be on a buy once, cry once plan so I don't want this to be a purchase I'll regret.

I like the ambidextrous controls it offers which up to now, I've only seen on the Radian as being fully ambidextrous. I can live with the Battle Arms AR if it falls short of the Radian in terms of ambidextrous since it's about half the price.

I also like that the one I'm eyeing is a .223 wylde.

Thanks in advance for your input.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post