SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Which B14R chassis? Is there really a difference?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which B14R chassis? Is there really a difference? Login/Join 
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted
The market is chock full of chassis. They range in price from $350 up through $1,500. The question is, what are you getting for your top end money? Does price equate to quality, or as it is in many things are you just paying for a name?

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I've got a ARC Nucleus rifle. It came in their Xylo chassis. Hands down, you're getting every penny of your $1300. I honestly probably should have gotten one over the Manners T4A I'm using for my 6 GT build (bought it for something else and diverted it; it's an excellent product in its own right, but the 6 month wait is definitely a bit of a turnoff).

It'll work with 700 clone actions no problem, as that's the same pattern the Nucleus uses.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post