SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    300 BO--tips on how to ID your AR
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

300 BO--tips on how to ID your AR Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Friggin PSA almost lured me into the 300 BLK panel van with an amazing deal on a complete upper w CH...

Just checked...its still on sale...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Friggin PSA almost lured me into the 300 BLK panel van with an amazing deal on a complete upper w CH...

Just checked...its still on sale...

I was looking last week too.
But, had the parking brake break on my car, wife's car needs rear brakes, disposal broke in the kitchen.

Adulting took precedent over a 300.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had bought two matching uppers then realized it was a bad idea. The calibre markings were under the handguard making it even harder to tell.
I sold the 5.56 to a buddy, and got a port cover marked 300 BLK on both sides. I also use 20 rd Lancers with a 300 BLK band for that rifle. 300 ammo also goes into a blue mtm ammo box.

I have been meaning to get a small rail cover that also says 300 to put near the ejection port, but the different color charging handle is also really a good idea, I'll probably do that as well.

Posts: 314 | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post