SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    B&T APC 9MM
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&T APC 9MM Login/Join 
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Really really want!!

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
Really really want!!

Tar Heel State Firearms just got a shipment in.

Posts: 990 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK but I don't see any stock on anything but the APC9pro... so they either went quickly or there wasn't much there.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was referring to the apc9 pro-g.

Posts: 990 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are still in stock if that's what you are looking for.

posted Hide Post
I have a TP9 an APC9 Pro SD and just ordered an APC9K. I thought for sure they’d ban them but they didn’t.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see there is more than one setup for different mags, but how many are there (besides Glock and B&T mags)?

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^B&T also makes a SIG P320 Lower for the APC9 Pro.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8875 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^B&T also makes a SIG P320 Lower for the APC9 Pro.

Now I'm fucked out of $2500 or more. Thanks.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Nice!
I was torn between the Scorpion EVO when they first came out & a BT ... but I went cheap.
The EVO is okay, and just the way I want it, but that heavy bolt carrier rocking back & forth really makes me wish I hadn’t gone cheap ... especially since I put a binary trigger in it. Combine the trigger with the factory stock/922r kit & SBR, it really isn’t cheap now.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everybody has a different recoil sensitivity. You still get a blowback action in a B&T just mitigated with the buffer. In a bunch of prior posts we have collectively tried to rank all these. but the CZ is universally voted one of the worst. But it bothers me not, when I am at the range .But the silly binary trigger I don't have but guess that isn't really part of the issue.

posted Hide Post
Oh thanks nhracecraft for adding the SIG P320 variant to the list. A guy would think with as many HK MP5 mags in circulation as there are, B&T would make a lower for that as well.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kaschi:
Oh thanks nhracecraft for adding the SIG P320 variant to the list. A guy would think with as many HK MP5 mags in circulation as there are, B&T would make a lower for that as well.

That would make sense but I don't think MP5 mags can activate a bolt hold-open which is really a requirement for any modern sub gun. I just bought a P320 magazine Banshee because it can share mags with the P320's I keep loaded for HD. Might pick up a B&T sometime, but an SP5K PDW is higher on the list at the moment.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post