SIGforum
New Ruger PC9

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/3460001584

September 15, 2021, 08:40 PM
usncorpsman
New Ruger PC9
I traded my buddy a Walther PDP for an extra Ruger PC9 he had sitting in the safe. After adding a Holosun 507c I hit the range with it yesterday afternoon. The carbine is a freaking tack driver. If I knew the thing shot as well as it did, I would have purchased one earlier.

I started off with some cheap factory ammo that did not shoot all that accurately but my hand loads were a different story. It shot them into 1 hole at 25 yds. I took the barrel off, reinstalled and checked zero. The gun shot right back to the same spot, but I threw a couple. This will be my truck gun since it pack away niceley in its takedown case.

First group. Cheap factory ammo

]

Five shots Everglades 115GR JHP with 4gr Titegroup.

5 more shots into the above group after removing the barrel and reattaching. I threw a couple.

September 16, 2021, 06:54 AM
shoevb
I like my Ruger PC 9 and I'm pleased with the accuracy of mine. Better than I expected.

It suppresses well too.
September 16, 2021, 08:44 AM
92fstech
That's some nice shooting! I had a PC Carbine for a while and it was a god shooter and reliable....it should suit your purposes well, especially if you can shoot it like that!
September 17, 2021, 11:10 AM
Loswsmith
I can't tell how you did because I couldn't read the numbers on the target and I knocked crap all over my desk trying to move the monitor upside down and then stopped trying. Great grouping though!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi
September 17, 2021, 11:51 AM
usncorpsman
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
I can't tell how you did because I couldn't read the numbers on the target and I knocked crap all over my desk trying to move the monitor upside down and then stopped trying. Great grouping though!

Lol……I just realized the pics are upside down.
October 03, 2021, 04:39 PM
1KPerDay
What was the factory ammo? That’s a pretty huge difference.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.
October 07, 2021, 09:28 PM
BlackTalonJHP
Titegroup is one of my favourite powders. Inexpensive, fast burning, and accurate.
October 09, 2021, 08:27 PM
Texas Bob C.
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
Australian targets Mate.