SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Panzer Arms M4 clone, Anyone have one?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Panzer Arms M4 clone, Anyone have one? Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
9 out of 10 times when I try to scratch an itch with something close to what I want and buy the clone, usually within a couple months, I own the clone and the one I wanted in the first place.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Took possession of the shotty yesterday. Cleaned and lubed it this afternoon and just ordered the adjustable stock for it.

Can't find a mag extension tube for it. Either they're "out of stock" or the feedback is that the extension tube doesn't fit the Panzer M4.

Don't think I want to pay for a full Benelli M4 tube....yet.

I had the panzer for a while and bought the extension tube from Dave’s metal works. It was an easy exchange. I don’t have the panzer any longer - I’ll send you an email.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I love this place!

Thank you Augen!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post