SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Troy Folding Battle sight set for cheap at Primary Arms
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Troy Folding Battle sight set for cheap at Primary Arms Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

Posts: 27446 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Beat me to it, Just ordered a set and getting ready to post a link to the deal.
Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: D_Steve,

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1545 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered and looking at new toys.

Posts: 41 | Location: SOKY | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Good deal on an excellent set of all-metal BUIS. I have Troy sights on my serious use rifles.

Even better, that's also the slightly less common M4-style front/rear combo. Troy's sight sets more typically come in either HK front with round rear aperture, or USGI front with diagonal rear aperture.

Posts: 32992 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a deal! Got my order in.

Thanks, 12131!

Posts: 5025 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Sale on these has been extended as part of their Memorial Day sale.

"Offers good while supplies last or through 11:59 PM CDT May 27, 2024. No back orders or rain checks. "

Posts: 3252 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a set for my SBR sitting in NFA jail, thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 1677 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post