SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    6MM PPC - Anyone here load and shoot this Round - Small Instant KARMA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6MM PPC - Anyone here load and shoot this Round - Small Instant KARMA Login/Join 
posted
I recently purchased a couple of gun related items from a widow and she handed me this sealed box of 6MM - PPC ammo.

Needless to say this is not a round I load or shoot.

If anyone here loads and shoots this round and would like this sealed 20 round box of ammo please post here. Even if you decide to pull the bullets and save the New Primed Brass, that is good with me.

First post gets the box and shipping is also on me. We can work out the details by email AFTER you post here FIRST.

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
I shoot a 6ppc, Panda, Kreiger, McMillan.
I will relieve you the burden of ownership.
Thank You.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunburn - This small Karma is yours Sir. I just saw your email and will get this box packed up and get you the USPS Priority tracking by email. Glad to find a good home for this ammo….

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Your kindness and generosity are most appreciated.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post