Main Page
The Mason-Howe Rifle Room
Ruger 10/22 magazine loader - Recommendations PleaseGo ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
Wanted to ask for personal recommendations from SIGForum members as to what loader you would recommend I purchase to make the loading of my Ruger 10/22 - 10 round mags because loading these things by hand is wearing my fingers to a nub....Thanks...Mark | ||
|
Raptorman![]() |
I have a Butler Creek that I use, but I had to make some shims to feed shorter ammo like CB longs. ____________________________ Eeewwww, don't touch it! Here, poke at it with this stick. | |||
|
| Member |
I have the Butler Creek one as well. It isn't perfect, you sometimes have to jiggle it to get the rounds to slide into and down the loading chute......but it is a hell of a lot better than loading them by hand. | |||
|
Go Vols!![]() |
I've been curious about the loaders as well. I only have two of the 25s and one of the factory 10 rd mags. I am not sure which I prefer more. The 10 rd is so much more compact than the 15 or 25. | |||
|
| Member |
Mars and Jimmy - Thanks guys. Just ordered me a Butler Creek unit to try. Appreciate you taking time to reply to my ask.....Mark | |||
|
Raptorman![]() |
They have them in stock at Cabellas and Bass Pro. There is a HUGE Bass Pro in Pearl and while you're there, drop by Penns Seafood. ____________________________ Eeewwww, don't touch it! Here, poke at it with this stick. | |||
|
| Frequent Denizen of the Twilight Zone ![]() |
Used a Butler Creek and it works well enough. I'm not sure anyone could make a better one that worked much better. It's quirks are probably just due to what they're trying to do. It worked well enough for me, never any real issues. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|
Main Page
The Mason-Howe Rifle Room
Ruger 10/22 magazine loader - Recommendations Please
