SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Shout out thanks to fritz!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out thanks to fritz! Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I really appreciate the time and effort fritz puts into his exceptionally detailed and informative contributions here on the forum.

Just wanted to publicly thank him.

And no, there was no one particular post that prompted this. Just that I have always found his advice and sage opinions very valuable and just had the urge to post this thank you to him. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed! Anyone remotely interested in long range precision shooting has benefited greatly from all those detailed explanations.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Hear, hear.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
+1 here!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll give this thread an Amen!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed. When I see fritz has posted in a thread, I make time to read it. I always learn something from his experiences and opinions.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knowledge is gained from reading his posts.

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
How right you are. I don't have anywhere the wealth of knowledge a lot of people contribute here and Fritz always post something worth reading. I always learn something.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post