SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone know anything about Juggernaut Tactical?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know anything about Juggernaut Tactical? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
Looking for an extra AR-10 lower, and the market is pretty much barren.

Found a place called Juggernaut Tactical out of CA that seems to have some billet receivers. Receivers look pretty decent, but I've never heard of these folks before.

What few reviews I found of them talked about bad customer service and one about upper/lower slop which disappeared after switching to a Juggernaut Tactical upper.

Price is fair, and I'd probably get a matched upper/lower set anyway...plus, it's not like there are many other AR-10 receivers to buy these days.

Feedback on this company?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
So far, no helpful responses, so:

'Oh, thank GoOOOOH MYYY GOD!!! Juggernaut!! [gasps] I thought that was you! I should've worn my white pants! You probably get this a lot, but I am a huge fan'

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
All I know about them is that they used to make a M14 bullpup chassis, but it never took off as anything more than a novelty.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stay away. I bought an AR10 upper and lower set. Upper was horribly out of spec, gun wouldn't run at all. The barrel was canter in the upper. Ended up having Franklin completely rebuild the upper with my parts and a different upper to get it to run. Even then it is ammo sensitive. If I had it to do over again I would buy a complete AR10.

Had a friend who ordered parts kits and it took months to get all his stuff, communication was terrible.

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Sounds like most of the other info I've found.

Will avoid.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post