SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Colt AR9 Magazine Karma ***Winner Selected***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colt AR9 Magazine Karma ***Winner Selected*** Login/Join 
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted
Being in California, we are pretty much restricted to 10 round magazines. I have 3 Colt 32 round magazines for my ‘net friends in the Free States.

I would like to see pictures of the carbine you would use them in.

I’ll choose the winner in about 10 day.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Windhover,

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity!

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a shot at this one - PSA 9mm carbine shown.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
That is good Karma, thanks! My CMMG Mk9

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma and please include me. Here is the AR I would use them in along with my other stamped shorties. Thanks!!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous - please include me, and I will email a pic of my shortie AR9 to you!

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
“Great Karma”
Please include me.
These are my two AR9s, an 8” & a 5”.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm not in for the karma. I just want to express my sympathies for you having left California myself.

But didn't the latest freedom week allow you to have that or did that just apply to handgun magazines?

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I'm not in for the karma. I just want to express my sympathies for you having left California myself.

But didn't the latest freedom week allow you to have that or did that just apply to handgun magazines?

Alas the 9th Circuit En Banc overturned Judge Benitez, and any magazine with capacity greater than 10 rounds is now illegal in California. There is a temporary stay in enforcement, but as of last November the "large capacity" magazines are illegal.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. I have a Colt 9mm AR. Too far back in the safe to dig out for photos, but I could use a couple of mags.

Posts: 264 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Been on a buying spree, as on July 1st acquiring magazines over 10 rounds will be illegal for us in Washington too, so I could certainly use them. Frees me up to buy more of something else.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Colt 9mm AR-15. I can use a couple mags.
Thanks for the opportunity!

rambo

Posts: 243 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Colt 9mm

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this opportunity too! This poor little Pony needs Colt mags, but all I’ve got are Promags and a C-Products mag.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I could certainly use magazines. Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
My thanks to those who entered, and Mark123 for providing the "karmanator."

The winner is redlickranch. Please contact me with your mailing address.

Thank you all.

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winner and thanks for the chance!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Congratulations redlickranch!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and I appreciate the chance!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post