SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Colt AR9 Magazine Karma ***Winner Selected***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colt AR9 Magazine Karma ***Winner Selected*** Login/Join 
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
WOW... THANK YOU. Email sent... m_logs.....

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
The magazines have been packed and shipped, and redlickranch has been provided with the shipping receipt. Congratulations.

Thanks to everyone for participating.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windhover:
Being in California, we are pretty much restricted to 10 round magazines. I have 3 Colt 32 round magazines for my ‘net friends in the Free States.

I would like to see pictures of the carbine you would use them in.

THANK YOU for the great KARMA. Mags arrived today and so did the T-Shirts. Smile

They look Great. THANKS AGAIN....

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Great! I was a bit alarmed when FedEx tracking reported a delay in Kentucky, but thankfully it was only a single day delay.

As for the t-shirts, I decided to pad the box with them because I ran out of bubble wrap. Those are the remnants from the days when I was dating an inappropriately young woman, and very decidedly Californian...

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post