SIGforum
Colt AR9 Magazine Karma ***Winner Selected***

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/2480017194

May 02, 2022, 02:26 PM
Windhover
Colt AR9 Magazine Karma ***Winner Selected***
Being in California, we are pretty much restricted to 10 round magazines. I have 3 Colt 32 round magazines for my ‘net friends in the Free States.

I would like to see pictures of the carbine you would use them in.

I’ll choose the winner in about 10 day.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Windhover,
May 02, 2022, 02:46 PM
M4Super90
I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity!

115 + 115 = 230
May 02, 2022, 02:54 PM
TheFrontRange
Thank you for a shot at this one - PSA 9mm carbine shown.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza
May 02, 2022, 03:20 PM
Delta-3
That is good Karma, thanks! My CMMG Mk9

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.
May 02, 2022, 05:46 PM
Pale Horse
Very nice karma and please include me. Here is the AR I would use them in along with my other stamped shorties. Thanks!!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014
May 02, 2022, 09:22 PM
Creeping_Death
Very generous - please include me, and I will email a pic of my shortie AR9 to you!
May 03, 2022, 02:34 AM
GrumpyBiker
“Great Karma”
Please include me.
These are my two AR9s, an 8” & a 5”.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

May 03, 2022, 11:17 AM
Rey HRH
I'm not in for the karma. I just want to express my sympathies for you having left California myself.

But didn't the latest freedom week allow you to have that or did that just apply to handgun magazines?

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
May 03, 2022, 11:45 AM
Windhover
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I'm not in for the karma. I just want to express my sympathies for you having left California myself.

But didn't the latest freedom week allow you to have that or did that just apply to handgun magazines?

Alas the 9th Circuit En Banc overturned Judge Benitez, and any magazine with capacity greater than 10 rounds is now illegal in California. There is a temporary stay in enforcement, but as of last November the "large capacity" magazines are illegal.
May 03, 2022, 04:29 PM
cndrdk
Great Karma. I have a Colt 9mm AR. Too far back in the safe to dig out for photos, but I could use a couple of mags.
May 04, 2022, 03:38 AM
airsoft guy
Been on a buying spree, as on July 1st acquiring magazines over 10 rounds will be illegal for us in Washington too, so I could certainly use them. Frees me up to buy more of something else.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.
May 05, 2022, 10:16 PM
rambo
I have a Colt 9mm AR-15. I can use a couple mags.
Thanks for the opportunity!

rambo

May 11, 2022, 06:00 AM
redlickranch
Please include me. Colt 9mm

NRA Life Member

May 11, 2022, 02:13 PM
kimberkid
Please include me in this opportunity too! This poor little Pony needs Colt mags, but all I’ve got are Promags and a C-Products mag.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink
May 11, 2022, 08:08 PM
ArtieS
I could certainly use magazines. Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
May 12, 2022, 10:34 AM
Windhover
My thanks to those who entered, and Mark123 for providing the "karmanator."

The winner is redlickranch. Please contact me with your mailing address.

Thank you all.
May 12, 2022, 10:46 AM
TheFrontRange
Congrats to the winner and thanks for the chance!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza
May 12, 2022, 12:23 PM
Delta-3
Congrats!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.
May 12, 2022, 05:51 PM
kimberkid
Congratulations redlickranch!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink
May 13, 2022, 10:46 AM
Pale Horse
Congratulations and I appreciate the chance!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014