SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Low profile iron sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Low profile iron sights Login/Join 
Picture of creslin
posted
Finally got my 556xi SBR done.
Starting to look for an aiming solution and I wanna get some irons for it.
It came with some flip up irons... but they're friggin huge.
They work OK with the extra plastic thing the xi has on the stock to get your cheek up higher...
But I'm kinda digging the look of the old school swiss style stock - so I'd like to have some irons that I can look through WITHOUT that riser installed.

Anyone have suggestions?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
The Troy HK height sights are slightly lower. Might be lower enough to go without the riser.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What ever came on my kriss defiance are super thin.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
How about some Diopter style sights? They are fixed vs flip up.

https://www.robertrtg.com/stor...W-HK-DIOPTER-p87.htm

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
troy micros are pretty low.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post