SIGforum
SIG 55x lower receiver dimensions

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/2410063225

September 29, 2026, 08:00 AM
flux
SIG 55x lower receiver dimensions
Hey all,

I've been searching the internet for hours trying to find accurate dimensions for the 55x lower receiver to no avail, so hoping someone here can help me. I'm specifically modelling the 552 commando, but believe the lower receiver is the same for the 550, 551 etc

Can anyone provide the width of the lower receiver please? (minus the push pins, selector switch etc, just flat to flat)

The length and height would be a bonus

Many thanks, Howie
September 30, 2026, 01:36 PM
18Z50
If you’re in Ohio, I can loan you a lower to exam.
October 01, 2026, 08:32 AM
flux
Unfortunately on the other side of the world, UK, appreciate the offer though.
October 05, 2026, 12:11 PM
18Z50
Send me an e-mail address that I can send photos to. I’ll pull a 552 from the reference library and take some photos with a ruler for you.

DOL,

18Z50
October 06, 2026, 11:41 AM
flux
howie_emdee@hotmail.com

That would be amazing, thank you!