SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Finally got the precision.22 LR together!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got the precision.22 LR together! Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bgeraurd:
I shoot nrl22 as well with a Tikka t1x in a modified mdt hs3 chassis or a sig 522 20". I want to put together a bergara like yours but with the carbon tube unless a cheap vudoo falls from the sky

Mine has the carbon barrel. I actually wanted steel but this popped up. Now I’d prefer the little extra muzzle end weight from the steel barrel as well.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:

Beautiful!

More than a few years ago I bought a H&R M512 from the CMP just for the Palma rear and Olympic front sights ... took it out after getting it drilled and tapped for a scope, tried a few different types of 22 but it never preformed up to what I expected ... maybe I just need to try a few more? Or maybe a better scope.
I really like your stock and if I could squeeze some "precision" out of it I could see it finding a home in something like that!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimberkid,

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post