SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    Leupold M3 and M2 dials trying to locate 77gr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Leupold M3 and M2 dials trying to locate 77gr Login/Join 
Member
posted
Hello Guys,

I recently purchased a Leupold MK4 M3 3.5-10 LR/T and a 2.5-8 MR/T with M2 knobs. Both came with the 168gr 308 dials. The LR/T will probably go on a 308 so it is Ok, but I would love to find 77gr or a 55gr turret for the MR/T with M2 knobs.

Any leads on where to start. Leupold was out.
 
Posts: 1269 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
A Copilot AI search for “aftermarket custom ballistic dials for Leupold riflescopes” came up with these links. I did not delve deeply into any of the sites, but it might be worth checking them.

https://www.kentonindustries.com/collections/leupold
https://ballistixco.com/
https://www.brandonoptics.com/...m-Dials_ep_44-1.html

Not that you asked, but since I posted a possibly-useful reply, and I will beg forgiveness in advance: I am not a fan of BDC turrets because at best they will exactly match only one specific ballistics set. That’s why we have individual dope charts. Wink




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
 
Posts: 49958 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    Leupold M3 and M2 dials trying to locate 77gr

© SIGforum 2026