SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    4th Sales (AR)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4th Sales (AR) Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
Thought about picking up a couple of parts kits and maybe some trigger upgrades.

No go at LaRue. ALG is high even with a sale. Thought Tom's Tactical would be a reliable source, no triggers? Hmmmm.

Anyone else got suggestions.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19193 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Don't know what your price range is but I just ordered a couple TriggerTech triggers from EuroOptics .
I also saw some decent deals on Geissele at Primary Arms but I already have some of them.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Apologize for my incomprehension that you may be looking for LPK's rather than triggers.
LPK's in general are pretty cheap and I always try to obtain sans a trigger and grip as those parts I always - always upgrade.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I do what Smschulz is talking about, LPKs minus trigger and grip. What flavor of trigger?

I'm very fond of Larue's MBT. I've got a great selection across all my rifles now, and it's all about what you're trying to do. From Colt thru Knights..

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Slight drift, but I just installed a Trigertech trigger in one of my AR’s (a BCM)… and holy cow! I’ve never felt a trigger like this. Highly recommended.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post