SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ruger Mini-14 Owners, Please Step In….
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger Mini-14 Owners, Please Step In…. Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
So glad it seems to have worked out for you.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I like! Beautiful wood, man.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've had a couple Mini's back in the 80's but completely disappointed in the accuracy as I was spoiled by AR's and didn't keep the mini's long

I had a couple Mini-14's back in the 80's but the accuracy was disappointing ... when compared to an AR, so they never hung around long and after a couple of them I just gave up.

I saw this stainless in a Choate folding stock at a local show and couldn't get it off my mind and kept going back. In the years since my first mini's I've gotten more accepting of "it is what it is", which is still a viable weapon, without a scope and my eyes, at about 80-100 yards it's a 4moa gun, I just have to have a target I can see!

I shoot 62 grain Silver Bear which is Russian and while I've only put a couple hundred rounds through it hitting center of mass on a zombie target (I know CoM won't kill a zombie) but I found it to be a smooth and enjoyable plinker and worthy of being behind the back seat of the truck.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post