SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma: Mossberg factory shotgun stock WINNER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted
This came off my 590A1, so it should fit the 500/590 series; I replaced it with a Magpul. Still in good shape and comes with the mounting bolt and butt pad.

Please have a use for it and have an email in your profile so that you can receive a winning notification. Karmator picks in a week or so.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flesheatingvirus,

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. Please add me.
I could use it on Mossburg 500.
Email in profile.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I could surely use it on my old 500.

Thanks for the chance

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Bump for some folks that may not have seen.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator picked: PCWyoming

Please email me with your address.

Congrats!

posted Hide Post
Thank you!
Address sent via email.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post