SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    So, how many pmags does one really need?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, how many pmags does one really need? Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Most of my ammo is on stripper clips, makes filling mags easy.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I can't find the last ones I bought. Frown

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A ton. Those of us who were into these things during the Clinton ban lived through this once. $30-60 AR mags, $70 Glock mags, $100 SIG 226 and 228 mags, $100 AUG mags, $200 SIG 55x mags, $100 mp5 mags, etc. Buy them cheap and stack them deep. And if you don’t, you’ll wish you did.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2314 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding the loaded PMag feed lip issue:

Is it apparent if you have this issue? Will you see it on your magazine or will the top rounds be loose?
Or, is it a subtle problem that can only be detected by using the magazine?

Thanks

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Mags are a consumable item so I don't think you can have to many. For HD, I have three Gen 1 20 round PMAGS loaded to 19 rounds,with the caps on.

From back in the day, I have some NIW Ramline mags that supposedly work with both an AR-15 and a Mini-14. I also have a couple of Thermolds that are 30/45 rounds - the collapsible ones.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post