SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR-15 Stock Folder Adapters Advice Needed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR-15 Stock Folder Adapters Advice Needed Login/Join 
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Dead foot arms has left and right folding AR15 folders.

https://deadfootarms.com/produ...-stock-adaptor-kits/

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
[ Judge Dredd voice: ON ] I use the LAW [ Judge Dredd voice: OFF ]

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Have been following this thread with interest in the LAW. Just checked Brownells and they only have FDE now.

The site won't let me sign up for email notification.

Posts: 18033 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I believe my notification was a general flyer e-mail. They will notify everyone when a hot item comes back in stock.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
OK Thanks!

Posts: 18033 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post