SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Do you keep the box?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you keep the box? Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I keep pistol boxes and throw away rifle boxes. Dont have the storage for them. I cut the label off the box and keep those so I have the exact mode number and serial for future reference.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I keep pistol boxes and throw away rifle boxes. Dont have the storage for them. I cut the label off the box and keep those so I have the exact mode number and serial for future reference.

Same here, pretty much. I have a stack of handgun boxes up on the shelf in the closet. Long gun cases, no. I have a spreadsheet list of model and serial numbers, buy & sell dates, buyers and sellers, so I don't bother to cut the labels off the long gun boxes.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post