SIGforum
Heads up for Steyr/B&T TP9 Owners

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/1560066934

March 26, 2018, 05:47 PM
Andyb
Heads up for Steyr/B&T TP9 Owners
A company called Tech Smith is making original style forward grips. Unless you buy the new TP9-N having the original grip wasn't going to happen until these guys came along. Even those with the older Steyr may be able to have it drilled for the new grip or rail if you contact them. I wasn't going to SBR another to get the correct grip so I'm more than pleased. Now if I could just get my B&T can outta jail Razz

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."
March 26, 2018, 10:59 PM
10X-Shooter
Saw the grip this weekend on a friend’s TP9. It’s the best out there. I have the brace adapters for my APC9 and GHM9. He does good work.
March 27, 2018, 06:28 AM
DaBigBR
I'm sure somebody at B&T is kicking themselves for not doing the TP9 grip this way.
March 27, 2018, 05:12 PM
PGT
I knew that Feisty Crawfish was working on something similar and an alloy frame as well. I wonder if that's his thing. I'll ping him.
March 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
kimberkid
Thanks for the heads up Andy ... I thought there was a rail piece that went between the trigger guard and the hand stop on the BT?

I kinda of remember trying to find one a few years ago without any luck ... but I did find a source for the original stock if I ever want one.

I am shooting a bit more often since I found a guy that made a suppressor adapter for me!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink