SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Shooting Gallery - Building An AK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting Gallery - Building An AK Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted
Okay, so I recently discovered Shooting Gallery on the Outdoor Channel, only to find out that it was ending production.

However, one of the final episodes was about Jim Fuller of Scottsdale, Arizona, on how to build an AK-47. It was really fascinating watching a master at his craft, and how easy he made it look.

I was really amazed at the simplicity of the mechanics of the AK.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The tools are out there (see, for example, Forbus Engineering and Arms of America) but those dang kits are getting really expensive.

Then again, the bit about kit prices could just be sour grapes on my part - I'm afraid I'm doomed to always be a mechanical idiot.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post