SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    A “punchy” Christmas KARMA **WINNER: OKCGene ***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A “punchy” Christmas KARMA **WINNER: OKCGene *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included.

I helped change a broken water line; the nice thing somebody did for me was my neighbor who just retired and helped me do change the line when he saw me struggling (I'm not very competent, apparently. Smile)

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swage:
Have a safe Holiday season and looking forward to another awesome year on Sigforum. Year number 12 for me.

It’s going to 16 years for me next month. My second longest relationship ever.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Gave a pair of snow shoes to my niece and her husband along with sleds for the kids.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as I could put this set to good use. I think it’s awesome that Obsidian stepped up the way that they did. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, punches are handy. Thanks

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you and Merry Christmas! As for nice things, we gave my brother in law some money to help with medical bills as he was just diagnosed with colon cancer.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Appreciate it.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

My daughter had always sponsored family's with fund raisers who were in need during Christmas.

In keeping with my daughters tradition my wife and I support families with gifts for the children less fortunate.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Since my vintage Lyman set now has a number of broken or bent tips, this would be the cat's meow.

Very generous karma. I'd be pleased if you would include me in consideration. Big Grin

Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!

As for the extra comments you solicited, this month I helped both my sons with a couple of unrelated rather sensitive and testy issues for which they have been extremely thankful.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Christmas Eve we travelled to spend Christmas with the in-laws in the mountains. Went to the small store in town to get snacks and stuff. At the checkout one the employees came up and said a customer pointed out my daughter and I and handed him a 20 dollar bill to pay for our stuff. A Holiday pay it forward. I pointed to a lady behind me and told the cashier to uses it to pay for her groceries.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. All I have are some cheap HF punches.

We have a group of manual laborers who work at our site. They clean up after the trades (trades are supposed to clean up after themselves but that's a different story...). These are honest, hardworking folks who have made some mistakes in the past which prevent them from permanent employment at a lot of places. Things such as drug use, criminal record, etc. Last week on the last work day before Christmas, we brought all 3 of them out to lunch for Christmas. It was our way of showing our appreciation for their hard work.

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
thanks for the chance.

My friend's wife is from Brazil, and had been missing some of her homeland favorite dishes. I did a bit of recipe research and delivered her a selection of homemade goodies.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Thanks for the opportunity.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please include me. As for nice things, I came in to work today and covered for a colleague so he could travel to his son’s home for Christmas and not have to come back early.

Posts: 12461 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in

Thanks

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at that please.

A few weeks ago we got slammed with a 13 inch wet,heavy snowfall. I moved here from further north 2 years ago and brought a Honda snowblower with me.No one in the neighborhood had one so I blew out 11 driveways that day,focusing on elderly people and especially widows.

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post