SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I got my CZ Super Exclusive back.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got my CZ Super Exclusive back. Login/Join 
posted
My buddy purchased this gun from me about 3 years ago, never shot it, but would not sell it back to me. Well, last week he called me up and said I could have it back. Big Grin. The gun had see through rings with a BARSKA Mildot scope on it. Those items immediately came off and I hit the range with open sights. This is my first group at 50 yds with CCI standard velocity. Two sighters and the other 8 grouped well. The trigger is pure pleasure and with the long barrel, it sounds just like my suppressed 16” CZ 452 American Threaded.

My plan is to scope this and use it in production rifle matches that my local just recently started.

First group 50yds open sights, 2” Target.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usncorpsman,

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I had an ancestor of this rifle ("Training Rifle") in the 2000s. Those are the best open (non-aperture) sights available. In addition, the rear sight could be slid up and down a ramp with yardage gradations on it. I can't make these out, if any, in the picture. Its only real fault was a counter-intuitive, "backwards"-operating (pull back to fire) safety. Newer ones are supposed to have fixed this.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifle and very nice open sights group!

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Good shooting with open sights! I like your choice. I have to have some help. CZ457 VPT

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2756 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I have a Anschutz that I couldn’t bring myself to put a scope on because it shoots so well with open sights. They’re fun that way!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post