SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Romero5 XDR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Romero5 XDR Login/Join 
posted
I was looking a one of these. Does anyone use one
with the circle and dot at the same time? Does the circle help or distract if used at distances over 100 yards? Is it faster a close range than just a dot?

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BillF:
I was looking a one of these. Does anyone use one
with the circle and dot at the same time? Does the circle help or distract if used at distances over 100 yards? Is it faster a close range than just a dot?

The circle dot combo is the same as an EOTech or Holosun.

Useful for ranging at 100/200 yards and not particularly distracting:

Some say the bottom of the circle is a good holdover for very short range - like 5 yards if you have a 50/200 zero.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ksss
posted Hide Post
I have one, I really like it. Took months to get, since no one had any in stock.

Posts: 390 | Location: idaho | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I tried the Predator one to see if green agreed with my astigmatism and like it.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information. If it is not distracting I will give one a try.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post