SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    S&B 124 gr $260 a case shipped at SGAmmo and S&B 9MM 115 gr $260 shipped.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&B 124 gr $260 a case shipped at SGAmmo and S&B 9MM 115 gr $260 shipped. Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted
SGAmmo has S&B 9MM 115 gr for $260 a case shipped. S&B 9MM 124 gr for $260 a case shipped.

https://www.sgammo.com/product...in-fmj-brass-case-am

https://www.sgammo.com/product...ier-bellot-ammo-sb9b

This message has been edited. Last edited by: grumpy1,

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
This is my favorite ammo to stack deep when the price is right. For those who dont know, the actual case size of this ammo is about half the size of your traditional case of 9mm.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
This is my favorite ammo to stack deep when the price is right. For those who dont know, the actual case size of this ammo is about half the size of your traditional case of 9mm.

Can you compare this to Blazer brass or Federal AE? Is it cleaner burning than either?

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Dang, SGAmmo just got some in for $260 a case shipped!

https://www.sgammo.com/product...ier-bellot-ammo-sb9b

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
quote:

Can you compare this to Blazer brass or Federal AE? Is it cleaner burning than either?

Don't know about cleaner burning but I find both stouter and more accurate than Blazer Brass in my handguns. I give a slight edge to AE if the price is the same but the S&B is quite a bit lower priced right now. I prefer 124 gr when I can get it at the same or slightly higher than 115 gr.

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I agree with Grumpy. I don't shoot much AE, but I've shot a ton of Blazer and I prefer S&B.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree with Grumpy. I don't shoot much AE, but I've shot a ton of Blazer and I prefer S&B.

Thanks for the input guys..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sort of ticks me off i had just got 1k rds of PPU from them and than they post the S&B even cheaper. I hope thee PPU shoots well...........

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got in a case of the S&B from SG Ammo today. From order to my house in 3 days - not bad for free shipping. These guys have always been top notch.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Abn556:
These guys have always been top notch.

Indeed.

SGAmmo's prices are so good and shipping is so speedy that my agency orders our practice ammo through them.

They're cheaper than the state LE agency ammo contract, and ammo arrives within 2-3 days instead of 4-12 weeks.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Ordered for $260.

John 3:16
Sig 224,228,229,220,226,1911's, 938,220 carry, 239, 365, 225, 210. I come here because my addiction looks ok compared to your collections : )

Posts: 387 | Location: Indy area | Registered: December 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
I thought years ago the S&B had hard primers. Is that still the case?

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14005 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
That has not been the case for me after shooting thousands of rounds of 9mm 115gr and 124gr S&B the last few years.

My CZ, Sig, and Beretta pistols eat it up! Practice and IDPA matches it does not matter.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Ordered a case of the S&B 9mm, and some of the 10mm, last month.
It’s good stuff. SG Ammo is great to work with.

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Just my opinion but I think 9MM FMJ practice ammo prices are about close to low as we are going to see from here on out unless maybe prices of primers go way down but considering inflation, shipping costs, energy costs for utilities, and labor cost I just don't see it. Local gun stores around here are still usually $20 or above on 9MM practice ammo.

posted Hide Post
Quick range report - Went yesterday and shot 100 rounds through a 2022. Great groups and zero issues. Very good range ammo. Seems a little hotter than most range ammo and I’m good with that. Will definitely buy more.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Abn556:
These guys have always been top notch.

Indeed.

SGAmmo's prices are so good and shipping is so speedy that my agency orders our practice ammo through them.

They're cheaper than the state LE agency ammo contract, and ammo arrives within 2-3 days instead of 4-12 weeks.

4-12 weeks? Lucky you. Our state contracted Speer and Federal LE distributor. 12-18 months. Yes. You read that right. Now. Present time. Not Covid days. Our state Hornady LE contracted distributor. Anywhere from 3 days to a month or so.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Oh, that was mid-2010s shipping times. I have no idea what the wait time is currently, because there's no reason to bother with the contract.

We've been ordering from SGAmmo since 2016ish when I took over ammo purchasing.

Every time a new state contract comes out, I glance at it long enough to go "Nope, still not cheaper than buying it off contract" and roll on with ordering several cases at a time from SGAmmo.

(Now, if we needed 475,000 rounds per year, that might be a different matter...)

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Just ordered from Sga so it’s still available and with the free shipping.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My order showed up yesterday, sgammo has always been good to go and S&b has always shot cleanly for me and grouped well. Great deal by todays standards.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post