SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Norma & Geco 9mm On Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norma & Geco 9mm On Sale Login/Join 
posted
Ammo Shop Online

Norma 124 gr $315/1000 & 115 gr $319.80/1000
Geco 115 gr $309.80/1000

5.56 NATO M855 Also
Free shipping on orders over $200

I bought from them a few times and all was good except for not shipping one item because they were out of stock even though they showed in stock online. It too 10 days to refund they payment on that partial order.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SW_Sig,

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing that. Just ordered a 1000 9MM. Smile

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1536 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Thanks. Added a case to the stash.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Geco 155 gr $309.80/1000

155 gr??

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Geco 155 gr $309.80/1000

155 gr??

I think he meant 115gr, 20 cases of this:

https://www.ammoshoponline.com...-on-orders-over-200/

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, intended 115 grain. Corrected.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've ordered a buttload of ammo from these guys over the past year. They are solid and have the best price to quality ratio I've found.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of threads on this. AmmoShopOnline.com and NormaShooting.com are the same company (RUAG group). Check both and do some research to see which has better prices, free shipping, & coupon codes.

Last month I bought a case of Norma red box 9mm brass 124gr, made in Switzerland, for $304 shipped.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Haven't shot the Norma 124 gr before. How does it perform? I ordered some from Norma and was wondering what I'm in for. BTW, thanks for the heads up.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I've shot it before and have no complaints. Shoots clean & accurate.

I read elsewhere that Norma brass isn't as good for reloading. I don't reload, so I can't vouch for that.

The Norma in white generic boxes I think is made in Hungary and described as bi-metal, "may be magnetic". I avoid that ammo if I can get the Swiss-made red box ammo for same price.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Norma's free shipping for anything over $150.00 is a great deal. Even if the ammo is a buck or two more than some of the others the free shipping makes up for it. My order was shipped the day after I ordered it.

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I placed my order on the 8th and it was shipped on the 9th. Received it today. That's some pretty good shipping time.

posted Hide Post
The 115gr TMJ is back at $15.99/box, free shipping if you spend $200.

https://www.ammoshoponline.com...-tmj-by-geco-qty-50/

It's been in and out of stock all day.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
I placed my order on the 8th and it was shipped on the 9th. Received it today. That's some pretty good shipping time.

Put in an order at 5am this morning and received a shipment notice about 10am. That is quick.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post