SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    GTDist has 9mm and 45ACP HST
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GTDist has 9mm and 45ACP HST Login/Join 
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted
GTDist has 9mm at 19.99/50 and 45ACP at 25.99/50.

https://www.gtdist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Hst+

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Note that GT Distributors sells these 50 round boxes of HST to law enforcement only.

Posts: 32398 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Having purchased ammo from GTDist previously, I called customer service to see if they do only sell to LEO. I was told that it was a “recent” condition brought about by their contract with Federal. Sad to hear as they always had decent pricing for HST ammo.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
TargetSports puts HST on sale 1st week of the month 50-round box and no restrictions.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4556 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Having purchased ammo from GTDist previously, I called customer service to see if they do only sell to LEO. I was told that it was a “recent” condition brought about by their contract with Federal.

Yeah, Federal has been cracking down lately on non-LE sales of LE 50 round boxes. Their intention has always been for the 50 round boxes to be for LE sales, with the 20/25 round boxes for commercial sales. But unlike some other manufacturers like Winchester, they haven't really enforced it much, until now.

There are still a few retailers that haven't implemented such a policy, but I suspect that's only because Federal hasn't gotten around to them yet, so it's likely only a matter of time.

Posts: 32398 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post