SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    9mm .42 a round at Freedom Munitions 6/24/21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm .42 a round at Freedom Munitions 6/24/21 Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
Just received an email from them, and 9mm is in stock.

Only double what it was last year, but still good for today's prices.

https://www.freedommunitions.c...115-gr-rn-new-1.html

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
I ordered a 1000rd case of reman 124gr 9mm for range use close to the date of your your post. Good price considering what the rest of the suppliers are scalping for. Got the shipment in record time(less than a week). All is fine until I get an email from them saying Oops! we forgot to charge you sales tax due to a screw up with our ordering app. Could you please contact us so we can charge you more money. I was tempted to tell them to fuck off because it was their screw up, not mine, but I got back with them and settled the deal because I'm probably going to order from them again since they are trying to steer the company in a more positive direction than what the last owners did.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
The prices are now down to 0.365/round.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
About .42 per after tax and shipping

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6256 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post