SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Anyone know where I can find 9mm ammo?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know where I can find 9mm ammo? Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Belom 124gr FMJ for $19.99/box of 50. Limit 10 boxes. Not bad given the current market. There's S+H and possibly tax on top of that.

Belom ammo is made in Serbia.

https://globalordnance.com/bel...x-upc-8606110608086/

Posts: 3171 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
Belom 124gr FMJ for $19.99/box of 50. Limit 10 boxes. Not bad given the current market. There's S+H and possibly tax on top of that.

Belom ammo is made in Serbia.

https://globalordnance.com/bel...x-upc-8606110608086/

And SOLD OUT...

Posts: 2154 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AR15.com Equipment Exchange has some decent prices on 9mm at times...I just picked up a case of 5.56 from there

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Eq...ange/Ammunition/133/

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
$0.59/round for reman..

https://www.freedommunitions.c...-gr-rn-reman-fm.html

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just go on gunbroker. Lots of ammo there but you may not like the prices.
You know that old saying "beggars can't be choosers"!

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
PSA had American Eagle 115gr in stock at .50 a round this morning. Didn't bother to post it here because I figured it would be gone in the time it took me to post it. I was right. Went back to the site 5 minutes later and sold out. Diligence in checking all the sites as often as you can everyday and it pops up. When you see it and you just have to have it don't waste time balking at the price. Get it in your cart and check out.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8499 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Target Sports USA has Federal training ammo, 115 gr. FMJ right now.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Empire Gun Shop in Las Vegas is showing 115gr Blazer Brass in stock, a 350 rd box for $77.

https://empiregunshop.com/prod...azer-9mm-ammunition/

I've never heard of the company. A pal just ordered the Blazer and I ordered some 12ga Aguila mini-shells.

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Empire Gun Shop in Las Vegas is showing 115gr Blazer Brass in stock, a 350 rd box for $77.

https://empiregunshop.com/prod...azer-9mm-ammunition/

I've never heard of the company. A pal just ordered the Blazer and I ordered some 12ga Aguila mini-shells.

sounded to good to be true and tried it. the site won't allow me to complete the deal.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

sounded to good to be true and tried it. the site won't allow me to complete the deal.

Both my pal and I made our orders and have site-generated order numbers. The site did not say "in stock," it did not say "back order" either and I now agree it's likely too good to be true.

I'll contact them Monday and report back.

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered from empire and got 3 of the 9mm blazer.

Posts: 1740 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1flynDO:
I ordered from empire and got 3 of the 9mm blazer.

That's reassuring. How long did it take? My pal that ordered the 9 leaves for FL in two weeks.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I finally got an order placed and an auomated order number this morning, thanks. I hope we all get our orders...promptly.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took me 3 days. I paid for shipping. Have a course coming up.

posted Hide Post
quote:
...I paid for shipping.

Funny you mention that. My case of mini shells were $15 ea x 25 bx = $375. The order number form showed a cost of $381, so I assume shipping will cost me $6. I did not see any option to pay more for expedited shipping.

posted Hide Post
There was not you are correct, I called.

posted Hide Post
quote:
There was not you are correct, I called.

So you actually received the ammo you bought from this site ?

I placed an order but the email receipt I got looks a little sketchy. Probably should have verified that someone actually got the ammo they ordered before I placed the order but with ammo so hard to get these days I didnt want to miss out.

Please let me know if you did receive it.
Thank you

Posts: 80 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I just ordered 1 from Empire.
Got the order received confirmation.
With nothing showing how many is in stock I'm hoping they have some left.

Posts: 1468 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I got a message this morning requiring that I pay through paypal. I refuse to use it so I cancelled my order. There's my two more boxes now available.

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I got a message this morning requiring that I pay through paypal. I refuse to use it so I cancelled my order. There's my two more boxes now available.

Hmm.. Looks like I'll be getting a message since I didn't use PP.

Posts: 1468 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post