SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Flip Ammo - **Edit*** Good Company to Buy From
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flip Ammo - **Edit*** Good Company to Buy From Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
Seems that have pretty decent pricing with free shipping on bulk.

Found them on Ammoseek but some pricing seems too good. I found info saying they are legit but curious if anyone here bought from Flip Amlo before.

Flip Ammo Website

Edit:
Purchased the Federal 9mm HST on Sunday thru their secure website. Received a shipping notice on Monday and the ammunition arrived today.
They are good to go for future purchases.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ugeesta,

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5783 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I have not personally, however reddit reviews are positive and they are known to be very critical on bad shops/dealers.

They do have a good price on HST cases with free shipping..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2697 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. That’s what I was looking at. Thanks

Not Bit the bullet and ordered a case of Federal 9mm 124gr HST.

Free shipping and no tax applied.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ugeesta,

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5783 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
That's a really good price w/ free shipping.. I'm in VA so I get charged tax so it sort of kills the deal for me..

9/11/01 Never Forget

Posts: 2697 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
That's a really good price w/ free shipping.. I'm in VA so I get charged tax so it sort of kills the deal for me..

I posted a couple weeks ago that Mass Ammo has the same price, $525/1000. They do charge $8 shipping, but they did not charge me tax (Louisiana), so you might try them.

Posts: 3486 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
quote:

I posted a couple weeks ago that Mass Ammo has the same price, $525/1000. They do charge $8 shipping, but they did not charge me tax (Louisiana), so you might try them.

Thanks.. I appreciate that and will keep an eye out.

9/11/01 Never Forget

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Update in OP. Good to Go.

Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I placed an order with them yesterday. It arrived this afternoon. Wow!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5304 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
quote:

They dropped the price recently.. $497 shipped..

9/11/01 Never Forget

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Funny I just randomly ordered a few boxes of .357Sig from Flip tonight. I’d never heard of them before. Glad to hear they’re solid.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7039 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I placed an order on the 20th and it was delivered the 24th, unfortunately, not at my address.

The picture FedEx sent of the delivery location is not my house, no such house in my neighborhood.

I was home and have cameras that view 360 deg around my house that even view the street in front. FedEx did not drive down the street yet they still insist it was delivered.

Flip filed a claim with FedEx and was told it could take up to 2 weeks.

I will give them a bit more time to make it right before I deny the charge,

Posts: 1103 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Funny I just randomly ordered a few boxes of .357Sig from Flip tonight. I’d never heard of them before. Glad to hear they’re solid.

Not bad pricing, but they're down to just 1 box of JHP

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15730 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:
I placed an order on the 20th and it was delivered the 24th, unfortunately, not at my address.

The picture FedEx sent of the delivery location is not my house, no such house in my neighborhood.

I was home and have cameras that view 360 deg around my house that even view the street in front. FedEx did not drive down the street yet they still insist it was delivered.

Flip filed a claim with FedEx and was told it could take up to 2 weeks.

I will give them a bit more time to make it right before I deny the charge,

Did you get this resolved?

9/11/01 Never Forget

posted Hide Post
Not yet. FedEx told them they would have an answer within two weeks.

Flip promised to either refund my money or ship a new case of ammo if FedEx does not find it.

If they do not follow through, I will deny the charge.

Posts: 1103 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Proceed with caution.

As posted previously, FedEx delivered to wrong address as evidenced by the picture they sent of the location with delivery notification.

This was not Flip's fault but they promised to make good if FedEx did not find anything after 2 weeks.

2 weeks has passed and Flip has gone silent so I just disputed the charge with USAA.

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:
Proceed with caution.

As posted previously, FedEx delivered to wrong address as evidenced by the picture they sent of the location with delivery notification.

This was not Flip's fault but they promised to make good if FedEx did not find anything after 2 weeks.

2 weeks has passed and Flip has gone silent so I just disputed the charge with USAA.

That's very disappointing for Flip's response or lack of.

FedEx has really gone down hill as of late. I had a similar experience where they delivered to the wrong address and the picture taken as 'evidence' was clearly not mu house.

I would rather pay more for UPS as a carrier if given the choice.

9/11/01 Never Forget

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Yes, sorry to hear that happened. Hopefully it will get straightened out. Kinda irritated with the people who got the delivery. It’s clearly not their package so they should have contacted FedEx to initiate correction.

posted Hide Post
Yes. It was not Flip’s fault on the delivery and they were very responsive until the 2 weeks given by FedEx was up.

They said they would refund the full amount or send a new order. I told them I prefer the ammo.

They are not responding to messages now so I disputed the charge and the full amount has already been credited back.

There is no excuse for their poor customer service.