SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    9mm brass range ammo $50/250rnds at Academy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm brass range ammo $50/250rnds at Academy Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted
I know many of us live in states that have Academy Sports & Outdoors. Academy posted a Hot Deal today, 250-round bulk boxes of brass 9mm 115gr FMJ for $49.99.

https://www.academy.com/p/mona...mmunition-250-rounds

Monarch is their house brand. I've shot a lot of their brass 9mm w/o any problems. Most of it was made by PPU in Serbia. For a while during pandemic, they switched to Armscor of the Philippines. Currently, it's made in Brazil by Magtech.

If Academy has a store in your state, you have to pay sales tax. If you don't live in certain ban-states, they will ship to you.

Posts: 3272 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 27180 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I am well stocked, but couldn't pass up this opportunity. I have an Academy credit card, which gives me an extra 5% off, which is about half of the sales tax here. So it netted to .21/round for me, all in.

Picked it up today, and mine says made in Brazil. If it's made by Magtech I'm good with that, as I've shot a lot of that with no issues.

Posts: 3547 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Out of stock now.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5799 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I signed up to be notified when back in stock.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
This Hot Deal is live again. Smile
Get it while it lasts!

Same weblink listed in the first post.

Edited to add: Academy has a promotion where military (AD/retired/veterans) and first responders get 10% off through July 6th. This is a rare discount where sale items, firearms, & ammo are included. If the discount doesn't work online, it should in-person in-store.

https://www.academy.com/milita...nd-first-responders?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: iron chef,

Posts: 3272 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
That is a great price on the ammo. But we dont have any of their local store near me. And they will not ship. I wish there is a shop near our place.

Posts: 1917 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Do you live in Nevada? NV is not on their list of restricted states for ammo shipments.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I do. But their site says Home Delivery is Out of Stock. Really good price for those who live near one of their stores and don't need to pay shipment.

quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
Do you live in Nevada? NV is not on their list of restricted states for ammo shipments.

Posts: 1917 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Academy must be prioritizing in-store purchase/pick up, b/c the stores I went to have been very well stocked.

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
FYI - the first responder code didn't work and during checkout for delivery, it said it's not valid for this deal..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2713 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post