SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal 22ammo for 2.5 cents ! -after rebate start 11-16
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal 22ammo for 2.5 cents ! -after rebate start 11-16 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
Submitted rebate online 12/2, still shows pending.

It took about 4 weeks for my approval.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scsigs:
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
Submitted rebate online 12/2, still shows pending.

It took about 4 weeks for my approval.

I submitted my rebate the 2nd week of December and got my debit card today; so the rebate took about 2 months.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my rebate in today as well.
I shot a couple boxes, to me it seems to be better ammo than the 525rd champion bricks.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Rebate arrived yesterday. Would have preferred a check.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post