SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Norma 9mm $0.50/rd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norma 9mm $0.50/rd Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
Not familiar with the brand, but maybe some of you know it.

On sale here in 115gr and 124gr:
Link

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Not familiar with the brand, but maybe some of you know it.

On sale here in 115gr and 124gr:
Link

Places that don’t provide location info or multiple methods of contact concern me. Following the phone number to the GA Better Business Bureau and its F rating of the business eliminated them as a source from my POV. I’ve never dealt with this company, so no actual personal experience.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have purchased several cases from these guys with no issue. I was turned on to them via a GunsAmerica email and took a chance.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just placed 500r in my shopping cart to see what total cost would be. Seems like they would be selling a lot of inventory at these prices.

$75.90 shipping and a $4.95 handling fee.

Um no thanks. Eek

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, shipping is high. Even factoring that in you are still paying less than the .70-.80/round price that a lot of places are selling at. What counts in the end is price/round to your door.

Earlier posters expressed doubt if this place was legit or not, and I weighed in that I had no issues.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
The link that the OP is providing is for Ammo Shop online. I am checking wikiarms and ammoseek several times a week and they are the only vender that is continually showing 9mm fmj for this type of pricing that is not selling out in a few hours or days. Ya if you need it than it is a source but I am still finding better deals from time to time to help supplement 9mm for my competition shooting.

That's all. Smile

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This 9MM is produced in Hungary by RUAG. I believe it is the same manufacturing plant that produces some of the GECO 9MM line. It went for $11-12 a box before the panic.

Posts: 270 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought 5 boxes of 124gr 9MM. With freight and sales tax it cost $.65 per round. Box says Norma, a RUAG product, made in Germany. Seems to be quality stuff, it works fine. The sellers did a fine job.

They have "good" prices on rifle ammo, too. Just not as good as they used to be.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2180 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post