SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Expired ---Federal AE 124 gr 9mm for $305 shipped - 1K rounds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expired ---Federal AE 124 gr 9mm for $305 shipped - 1K rounds Login/Join 
Serenity now!
posted
Coupon Code - 20offAP

Fixed the Link Here

PS - Thanks tsmccull for the assist..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sig 226,

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2667 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 226 - when you have a minute can you check your link and if this item is still valid.

I called myself looking and did not find any 124 Federal AE in stock and the discount code would not work on the 115gr.

Thank you for posting this and other ammo deals. Everyone complains when 9mm FMJ ammo is $400-$600 a case so now is the time to buy up as much as we can afford to purchase because $.30 a round delivered is a GREAT price…..

Thanks again to you and honestlou for your discount ammo posts….

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigarms - try harder. Forget the link, go to the website and put 1000 rnds in your cart. Add the code and you’ll have a cart with 1K 124gr 9mm AE ammo waiting for payment of $305. Works for me, although I don’t need the ammo.

Posts: 1178 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sig 226 for fixing the link….

I guess I am just a old DUMB ASS for not having enough active brain cells left to think outside of the box…..Next time I will just keep my comments/thoughts to myself…..

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Thanks Sig 226 for fixing the link….

I guess I am just a old DUMB ASS for not having enough active brain cells left to think outside of the box…..Next time I will just keep my comments/thoughts to myself…..

NP - Sorry for any confusion on the original post. Were you able to order some ammo w/ the discount coupon?

9/11/01 Never Forget

Posts: 2667 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 226 - No apology necessary - as others have said I should learn to think more outside the box when things do not line up perfectly.

Yes Sir - I did order 1000rd case and was able to utilize the discount code you provided. Thanks Again Sir….sigarmsp226

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Sig 226 - No apology necessary - as others have said I should learn to think more outside the box when things do not line up perfectly.

Yes Sir - I did order 1000rd case and was able to utilize the discount code you provided. Thanks Again Sir….sigarmsp226

Great, glad to help others..

PS - The coupon is now expired.

9/11/01 Never Forget

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Ordered 1000 for 325 shipped and no tax. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 3250 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post