SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Expired - S&B 9mm 115 gr. Use code “cart4” for $4 off. No tax for some. $246.59/1000 (24.6¢/round)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expired - S&B 9mm 115 gr. Use code “cart4” for $4 off. No tax for some. $246.59/1000 (24.6¢/round) Login/Join 
Serenity now!
posted
Just bought some range ammo.. cheapest brass I've seen in awhile..

Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sig 226,

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2671 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to see that kind of pricing

I looked at the web site but could not find where they were located

Do you know where they are located?

Have you bought there previously?

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I ordered a bunch; my first time. I'll let y'all know how it goes. They did not charge sales tax to me in Louisiana.

I understand the preference to buy from known vendors, but I'm not afraid to try someone new. I used a credit card with a "virtual number", and if there is a problem with the order I'm protected.

This is the lowest price I've seen in quite some time. Sales tax is critical for me, as it's almost 10% where I am. Free shipping and no sales tax makes a big difference.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I haven't purchased from them personally, but the Reddit crowd is positive towards this seller. I used a CC, so a charge back is an option if needed.

I'll update when the ammo is received.

9/11/01 Never Forget

Posts: 2671 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be REALLY CAREFUL about ordering from this Retailer--The BBB in Boston has HUNDREDS of complaints about them posted on the BBB Website, and their overall rating is like 1.2 out of 5--"Buyer Beware" indeed...

Posts: 645 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikey357:
I'd be REALLY CAREFUL about ordering from this Retailer--The BBB in Boston has HUNDREDS of complaints about them posted on the BBB Website, and their overall rating is like 1.2 out of 5--"Buyer Beware" indeed...

I don't think they aren't the same company.This is Tactical Surplus USA. There is a Tactical USA in Boston and they have a web site and it isn't the same web site. I am not going to link it but a search will lead you to it. Just adding info to this thread.. There are also good reviews for the OP company on Ammoseek.I will also add that an email I received had this on it-Tactical Surplus USA 9665 NW 36th Pl Coral Springs, Florida 33065

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
For those who dont know, S&B is great ammo and the case pack/individual boxes are about half the size of traditional cartons.

That's an excuse to buy more than you initially wanted...

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Any one who ordered - have you got it yet?
How it the shipping communication aka tracking?

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Any one who ordered - have you got it yet?
How it the shipping communication aka tracking?

So as the OP here's my update..

Ordered on 2/16
Arrived today 2/23

Was shipped via Fed Ex with tracking. They shipped in an outer box, meaning no markings besides the shipping label. Some companies just slap a label on it and you can see the ammo company name on the exterior.

I'd order from them again..

9/11/01 Never Forget

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
For those who dont know, S&B is great ammo and the case pack/individual boxes are about half the size of traditional cartons.

That's an excuse to buy more than you initially wanted...

Glad you posted this. When my package arrived, I thought I was missing a portion of the ammo the box was tiny.

9/11/01 Never Forget

Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Ordered February 18, and most of it arrived February 22. Was missing one box. It showed up today (24th). That was on Fedex, not the vendor. Packaged well and good transaction. They did not charge me tax, which is substantial for me.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post