SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Who do we like for Hornady Critical Defense double ought buck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who do we like for Hornady Critical Defense double ought buck Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
Did some pattern work over the last couple of weeks shooting my Mossberg and my Remington. I'm liking the Hornady 8 pellet over the Federal 9 pellet a lot. The Hornady is giving me smaller groups out to 21 feet that is roughly about the length of my hallway. Any smaller retailers for Hornady out there besides the big guys like Midway, Targetsports, etc? Ammo seek is not giving me a lot of choices, so of course I'm checking here.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post