SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Palmetto State Armory...CCI Mini Mag 40 grain .22LR on sale /w free shipping...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State Armory...CCI Mini Mag 40 grain .22LR on sale /w free shipping... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Weekend deal...$7.99 per 100 with free shipping on 10+ boxes Smile

http://palmettostatearmory.com...-nose-100rd-box.html

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Good time to stock up.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember seeing the big color ad insert for Big 5 Sporting Goods in California when I was a kid, and CCI mini mags went on sale - 10 boxes of 100 for $10. Those were the days.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
1000 rounds arrived today, thanks!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post