SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    ***SOLD***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***SOLD*** Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
My place of employment is selling this Federal 9BP 115 grain HI-SHOK JHP for $11.99 per box r $239.80 per case. 20 boxes, or case quantity, ship free. It should be up on the website at www.lawmens.com or you can phone in and order some. It's here at the Raleigh store, 919-779-6141. Great ammo at a great price!

https://www.lawmens.com/?s=9BP

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GarandGuy,

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that a box of 50 for $11.99? If so, that's great price for JHP.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Is that a box of 50 for $11.99? If so, that's great price for JHP.

Yes sir, box of 50 rounds $11.99 each. Sales tax if you're a NC or SC resident though.

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. This is a great price on a very accurate and reliable round. An additional 10% off with Welcome10.

Posts: 270 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to both of you for the info. Shipping is only 8.95 for a case and with 10 off, came to 11.23/box.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Could not pass this up.

Not the most whizbang round available, but accurate and gets the job done.

Thank you sir, for the heads up.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Name brand HP for basically the run of the mill FMJ price. Ordered half a case - thanks for the heads-up GarandGuy.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
GG,

I received confirmation of my order this morning.

Do they also send a notification when it ships?

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GG:
How long does it take you all to ship? Do you send a tracking number?
bb

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I stocked up on the +P's they had a while back. Great way to stockpile good SD ammo.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
GG,

I received confirmation of my order this morning.

Do they also send a notification when it ships?

We strive to ship within 24 hours. All shipments are FedEx ground.

I checked and all web ammo orders have shipped.

Tracking does not auto email unfortunately.

posted Hide Post
GG, thank you for letting us know about the deal. Have too much ammo already, but made room for a case Big Grin

Thanks again. Now I have to go find lbj's Ammoholic thread again and confess my relapse.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
I received an e-mail notifying me the order had shipped AND a tracking number. Using the tracking number, I was able to obtain the expected delivery day and approximate time of day (predicted, of course).

So far, this has been the best online order and shipping I have experienced to date.

Now to wait for arrival...

Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have too much ammo already

Blasphemy.

Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Order arrived today as indicated. Sticky note on door - Fedex climbed into the backyard to place it on the porch rather than leave it out front like the USPS does.

Product is as depicted. This has been an excellent transaction start to finish.

I highly recommend the seller for communication, product, price, customer service and even using Fedex as their delivery agent. Shipping was less than $10 across country for a case of 9mm. This is like a trip in a time machine back to when businesses stepped up to the plate for their customers.

This one knocks it out of the park.

Garanddguy, thank you for thinking of us here.

Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Order arrived today as indicated. Sticky note on door - Fedex climbed into the backyard to place it on the porch rather than leave it out front like the USPS does.

Product is as depicted. This has been an excellent transaction start to finish.

I highly recommend the seller for communication, product, price, customer service and even using Fedex as their delivery agent. Shipping was less than $10 across country for a case of 9mm. This is like a trip in a time machine back to when businesses stepped up to the plate for their customers.

This one knocks it out of the park.

Garanddguy, thank you for thinking of us here.

Jager,

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

Greatly appreciated.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I bought some, good service and delivery.

Tried them in my CZ TS on IDPA and 50 Ft bullseye targets. They functioned well and grouped as nicely enough to use in League matches.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, ordered and shipment came quick in original sealed Federal carton. Excellent deal.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Ordered and received more.

Excellent if you want to practice ( and train) with the same stuff you'll carry.

Are these reviewed or rated for terminal ballistics? Are the bullets also loaded commercially in Federal's offerings?

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Are these reviewed or rated for terminal ballistics? Are the bullets also loaded commercially in Federal's offerings?

I'm sure you can find some ballistic testing out there.

Federal only still loads those 115 grain Hi-Shok bullets in the 9PB and 9PBLE (+P+) rounds.

Hi-Shok is three-generation-old bullet technology from Federal, and dates from the 1980s. It was superseded by Federal's Hydra-Shok, and most recently by HST.

Hi-Shok performed well in police duty ammo back in the day, so I wouldn't feel undergunned if that's the only defensive ammo I had access to. But considering you can get modern HST for only a few more cents per round (which is a newer a better-performing design), I wouldn't go out of my way to stock up on Hi-Shok ammo.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post