SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    SG Ammo has Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor 140 grain ELD match in stock.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SG Ammo has Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor 140 grain ELD match in stock. Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted
Yes, I saw the price: Do you want it or not? Wink

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, they ain't givin' it away. But better than what ExAmmo charges -- which is often 2 or 3 times as much as the lowest listed ammoseek.com prices.

I think the good news is that SGammo is slowly offering additional product types, in quantities that last for more than a few minutes. Eventually, I expect ammo buying to slow down. Some people will obtain the inventory they feel is optimal, and others will tire of the paying off their credit card balances. And then as we've seen in prior decades, prices will began to soften.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post