SIGforum
Speer Gold Dot 64 gr. .223 BJSP - $0.50/round @ Palmetto State Armory

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/603106699/m/3310064993

March 07, 2016, 11:41 AM
RogueJSK
Speer Gold Dot 64 gr. .223 BJSP - $0.50/round @ Palmetto State Armory
Palmetto State Armory currently has 64 grain Gold Dots on sale for $9.99/20, which is ~50 cents per round. That's about half the usual going rate, for a very high quality defensive round. The sale price is good until noon tomorrow (3/8), but I highly doubt supplies will last that long...

http://palmettostatearmory.com...unition-20rds-24448/


March 07, 2016, 12:12 PM
sigfreund
I just got their email notice and ordered 20 boxes for me and 30 for my agency.

An amazing price for my choice in duty ammunition.




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
March 07, 2016, 03:46 PM
doublecorona
I picked up 10 boxes. Too good to pass.



Deplorable NRA Life Member
March 07, 2016, 06:19 PM
Sigmund
I'm proud to say I demonstrated some rare willpower.

I only bought 8 boxes.
March 07, 2016, 07:08 PM
BucFan
sigfreund's choice in duty ammo?

I'm in Smile



Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40
March 07, 2016, 07:29 PM
sig 226
In for 10 boxes...


------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
March 07, 2016, 08:17 PM
sigfreund
Okay, they’re not all like this, but one sample for the undecided. Smile



Same load, Colt LE6920 with Leupold Prismatic sight at 100 yards.




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
March 08, 2016, 09:14 AM
sig 226
Sigfreund = Enabler Smile


------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
March 08, 2016, 10:53 AM
doublecorona
PSA has extended the sale for another day.



Deplorable NRA Life Member
March 08, 2016, 11:00 AM
szuppo
I saw the email for the 75 grain and ordered a few boxes of that.


______________________

Semper Fi
March 08, 2016, 02:48 PM
sigfreund
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
Sigfreund = Enabler Smile


Join us ... don’t be afraid. Wink




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
March 08, 2016, 04:22 PM
sig 226
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
Sigfreund = Enabler Smile


Join us ... don’t be afraid. Wink


Oh I did sir, 10 boxes. It was 20 but I need to save for the 10in SCAR barrel that I just got my stamp for.


------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
March 09, 2016, 08:14 AM
WARPIG602
In for 12. would have done more but I blew the rest of my cash on MSR at 18.00 Mad


________________________________
March 09, 2016, 10:49 AM
astraightshooter
Wow, I just ordered 20 boxes. Quantity going, going ....
March 09, 2016, 10:52 AM
RogueJSK
I'm shocked that these have lasted this long. They must have received a very large shipment.
March 10, 2016, 08:46 AM
RobLew
I just bought a bunch...still in stock at the sale price.


...that I will support
and defend...
March 10, 2016, 09:28 AM
ceptor781
After grabbing some yesterday they still showed over 10k boxes in stock. That's about $100k plus $9k shipping. Should be plenty for those that want it.



A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."
March 12, 2016, 01:06 PM
DaBigBR
I first bought this stuff in 2010 for $0.60/round, agency price, without FET. This is an outstanding deal.
March 12, 2016, 02:41 PM
smithnsig
quote:
Originally posted by szuppo:
I saw the email for the 75 grain and ordered a few boxes of that.


FYI, I have a friend that hunts deer with the 75 gr out of a 20" bolt gun with 1/7 twist.

He likes it better than his .243. Good stuff at range.


-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...
March 12, 2016, 05:21 PM
slosig
Thanks much! Smile