SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Remington brass cased 9MM 115 grain case $161.98/shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington brass cased 9MM 115 grain case $161.98/shipped Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
Best deal on brass case 9MM I have seen in years. Combat Armory has a case of brass Remington 9MM 115 grain 9MM for $161.98 shipped. Use coupon code Take10 to get the 10% discount.

They also have new Glock 19 and Glock 17 OEM magazines for $16.99 shipped as well.

I've ordered from them before and the items arrived a few days after ordering, so seem good to go.

http://www.combatarmory.com/re...metal-jacket-500rds/

other sale items
https://www.combatarmory.com/

Posts: 6659 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
did you get some? im guessing it was a mistake. page is dead!!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
They must have sold out of it. It WAS a good deal. The other ammo on their website, 7.62x39 is still available and the 10% off coupon code works.

Posts: 6659 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
did you get some? im guessing it was a mistake. page is dead!!!

I did, and the ammo came in today. Good stuff, and thanks OP!

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post