SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    12 GI style 50 cal cans for $90, free shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12 GI style 50 cal cans for $90, free shipping Login/Join 
posted
Blackhawk is the brand. It would not surprise me if they're made overseas, but still it's a good deal.

http://palmettostatearmory.com...-m2a1-ammo-cans.html

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are Chinese if I remember correctly. I bit on this deal last week. Mine are set to arrive on wed. Have a mix of these and another brand from Amazon. They are good cans, and have not had any problems wth any of them. This is a really good deal.

ETA: Looks like they were made in USA. Checked the Amazon ones as well, but no marks for origin. So not sure on those.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sig226fan,

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
I also ordered 12 Smile. Suppose to have shipped today.

Two yrs. ago I bought a couple of Blackhawk cans at a Big R store. Don't know if PSA is selling the same thing or not but thought at that price I'll check it out.
Pic of markings below.

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I received my 12 cans yesterday. Blackhawk!, made in the USA. Different sticker than what D_Steve posted, but still says M2A1 MIL_SPEC AMMO CAN. Also has
MSAI
S.C.F. on the side

Shit, at that price I should've ordered 24!

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
67Goat:
The deal is still on today.
bb

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my order placed today. Thanks for the heads-up!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Thats got to be a big ass package. I'm sure the UPS guy loves you.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post